Thursday, June 12, 2008

A few favorite photos...


Left: Some hills. Right: One of the many camels.

Left: My roommate and me. Right: Another night out at a cafe.

Left: The crew on the first day. Right: Classic titanic shot on the Sea of Galilee :)


As you've probably gathered, these are some photos from Jerusalem for your viewing. Also, Aunty Diane pointed out the ambiguity in my haji entry on the phone today. That was on purpose. I left it open-ended so that I could scare Mom by drawing one on during the plane ride home (although I had already told her before I left that I wasn't going to get one). Too bad Greg and I were so busy taking pictures of ears and sleeping friends on the way home. In all the excitement, it must have slipped my mind. But to allay any fears, there are no visible tattoos for me. I think it's more important to tattoo it on your heart anyways.

To close: Nana, I had your last muffin this morning for breakfast!! It was the best! Thank you.

No comments:

About Me

In short, this contains my travels to Jersualem, Double H, Scotland, and St. Louis, among other, completely unrelated experiences :)

Blog Archive