Saturday, September 27, 2008

Well that's done. Today I signed up for Ultimate Frisbee. I already know one upperclassman on the team! What are the chances of that, considering I know about five upperclassmen? She was at beach games yesterday, and really fantastic. The training is on Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. Wednesday afternoons, no classes are scheduled, as it's "sports day" at St. Andrews, where we have practice or Scottish competition. Weekends are games. Thinking about field hockey, it's a huge club fee, I don't have any equiptment, uniforms etc. I think it's the right decision.

Tonight some floormates and I are going on the grub crawl. It's three different courses at three different CU flats. There's also a hall bonfire on the beach at midnight. I'm not sure about that though. I'm pretty tired. Societies fayre is tomorrow!!

1 comment:

Damon said...

Good job choosing ultimate frisbee!
Is it a club team or IM?
Field hockey isn't REAL hockey anyways. They don't even let you use your backhand!

About Me

In short, this contains my travels to Jersualem, Double H, Scotland, and St. Louis, among other, completely unrelated experiences :)

Blog Archive