Friday, November 7, 2008

Quantum of Solace last night was fun. It's crazy though. It's pretty much action the whole time. Be warned if you're prone to anxiety attacks :)

Tonight I'm off to Glasgow with the ultimate team until Sunday. Should be ace, as they like to say here. We had girls practice this morning, and mixed practice this afternoon. I think I like practice with the boys more. They're faster, and now that the guys are throwing to me (and I almost never drop the disk), it's great fun. We'll leave shortly thereafter. Saturday and Sunday we've got games, and we'll get back here Sunday night. I'm definitely going to join a frisbee league in grad school.

As for next week, we have no classes since it's reading week. I'll be making a three day trip to Bath to revel in the glory that is Jane Austen, but then coming back here to work on my essays. They're not due for a while, but I don't want to be flipping out about them at the last minute either. It's a 13 hour bus ride each way, but I'm taking the 11pm bus, so hopefully I can read and sleep a bit on the way.


I'll update sometime Sunday night!
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

About Me

In short, this contains my travels to Jersualem, Double H, Scotland, and St. Louis, among other, completely unrelated experiences :)

Blog Archive