Well, things are GOING WELL here. Tomorrow I start my second of four essays due toward the end of term. At Skidmore, I like having five days to work on an essay, but I can do it in two pretty easily. Here, a week doesn't feel like near enough time. It's pretty crazy like that.
I'm so proud that I've been able to run here without getting injured. Two days I'm running around for a three hour frisbee practice with just short breaks. Then another two or three I run on my own. Today I literally ran out into the country. It was my first time doing that, and it was beautiful. Plus, a farm had out a sign that said 'free apples. Please take some.' Did I then stuff as many apples as I could into my pockets? You betcha. Did I talk to the most amazing sheep when I ran past? You bet. Did I fall in the mud? Check. All in all, good times, no?
Tonight Drew, Al, and I played cribbage again. I'll get a picture of all of us at it soon to post!
To close, here are some pictures with the view from my room from the past two weekends.


1 comment:
WOW, fall with green grass to snow covered cars!
Love, Mom
Post a Comment