Recently...
-Graduated. Had Mareeg and Gramps up for awhile. It was great to see them. I'm really excited to be closer to them all next year (I'm going to WI for thanksgiving!)
-Went to sports weekend and had a great time. I LOVE Arpi and Nick, and I also got to know and love Arda. And all the other fun kids.
-Found my apartment in St. Louis with Alethea. She's a very pleasant person, and I think that we'll get along well. We chose the place "with a lot of character." That's why it's so wonderful. You kind of have to see it for yourself. The lobby is something to behold.
Front entrance/living room. To the left is a dining nook, and a galley kitchen. To the right is Alethea's bedroom. Behind it is a hallway leading to the bathroom, closets, and my bedroom.
My room. Aka white walls with white carpet. I think I'm going lime green for decorations :D
-Went to an awesome wedding in Florida. It was so good to chill with the second cousins. They're the only cousins my age, so it's a totally different dynamic. I get to cause mischief :) Matt, Sara, Morgan, Aram, Diana, Jonathan, Violet, and I sat in Hong Kong in the corner and had fun with lobster tails. Another highlight of that weekend was getting stopped by the military police. Chairs? IDs? Grandpa's Driving? It was definitely a good story.
-Nick, and then Lauren, came up for 2.5 days with me each. It was a really fun few days.
-Ashlee was here! The six of us (best high school friends) were finally reunited once again. Ashlee's family moved to Texas right after graduation. She really rounds out the group. We packed in a lot of hanging out. My personal favorite was three games of bowling and shoes for $4. My high was 133. We had a lot of fun mixing up various teams and such.
-I'm on my way to the Double H Ranch tomorrow, to spend a week as a volunteer. I imagine that it will be hard to leave at the end of the week. I just got a call from the volunteer coordinator today. I'm a fox, and I'll be living in the cabin. Hopefully it'll be a great, fulfilling week. I'm a little sad that I won't get to see many former campers, but life goes on. I'm bringing my best to the table this week though.
Up next...
-St. Nersess session B, wedding shower, St Nersess C, and then the mini-road trip to St. Louis.
Of course, I haven't gotten a fraction of the writing done this summer that I wanted to, but soon? Maybe? Anyhow, I've written about 10 half-entries, so I just figured I'd do this mega-update to get everyone up to speed.
Hopefully my week at the ranch will be awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment