Saturday, October 16, 2010


Awful picture. And awful picture of all of us. But you get the point. TheDecorators.



ON TO THE NEXT PICTURE. So Sarah and I went out to explore the loop. We bumped into superman.



Annnd a belly dancer. I'll say that we picked the right restaurant!


On a cool note, Sarah and I realized that we had a LOT in common tonight. We both worked in Hole in the Wall Gang camps. We both like finding things out about people's lives. We love bookstores/Jane Austen/reading in general. We both are really outdoorsy/sporty (she wants to take OT to the outdoors). We both are naturally introverted, but are outgoing at the same time.

We both love creativity, learning, OT, write essays the same way, have scholarships, anddddddd are of the most uncommon personality type, INFJ (1% of the population). We had to take the test for one of our classes, although I had taken it before.

Just a fun and funny night.
There are some amazing stores downtown. We had a lot of fun window shopping.

No comments:

About Me

In short, this contains my travels to Jersualem, Double H, Scotland, and St. Louis, among other, completely unrelated experiences :)

Blog Archive