Sunday, October 31, 2010

HAHAHA. All the people from church want to go on bike rides with me. With so few new people in Illinois, they get really excited about transplants in town. Maybe we'll get a church bike ride together :)

The corn is chopped for the year, so the church is a little more visible now. I love it so much! And today's sermon, was excellent, as usual. I'm getting so spoiled, having so much to think about on a weekly basis.

Also, one of the women invited me over for Thanksgiving. How sweet! I, however, just booked my ticket for WISCONSIN! Uncles and Aunties, here I come! Of course, one of the perks to this plan is driving to Detroit with friends, and seeing one of my best Armenian friends, Emily, along with a whole bunch of cousins. Shweeeeet.

In other, church related news, Yn. Alice (she's maybe 26) almost fainted during the Bible reading. The reason: there's a bun in the oven!

That concludes this week's episode of "Church Trivia."

P.S.
Old lady #1: How are you?
Old lady #2: Fat and sassy
-That response pretty much made my life.

P.P.S. just a few favorites.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvnVjLX_hRE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghgpz0IWV0E

No comments:

About Me

In short, this contains my travels to Jersualem, Double H, Scotland, and St. Louis, among other, completely unrelated experiences :)

Blog Archive