Saturday, October 9, 2010

Helen, Alison, and I skype conference called today. Ahhhhhh. Words just fail to describe how much I love them!! I wish we were all together back in Scotland again. That was a fairytale time. Basically everyone loves the sound of Hogwarts. I know J.K. Rowling LOVED her time at Uni, and after studying in the UK, I can't help but think that J.K. based so much of Hogwarts off of that. I'd love to go back there at some point, but who knows.

In St. Louis news, tomorrow I'm going to church in the am, and then...dun dun dun. I've planned a classwide break-in to the OT building in the pm to decorate and leave treats for the PTs in their lounge. Perhaps I'll snap a picture. It should be fun!

I wish that I had this Nigerian outfit so much! Other than having the skirt a bit larger, I thought it was totally awesome!

Lots of love. I'll do a serious post soon, but life is good!

No comments:

About Me

In short, this contains my travels to Jersualem, Double H, Scotland, and St. Louis, among other, completely unrelated experiences :)

Blog Archive