I have this great friend, Cambey (short for Campbell). She was in my group. After the 2 hour class, which confused more than clarified, to my HUGE relief, she wanted to practice some more. (Everyone else is planning on practicing tomorrow. I'm taking the test tomorrow because of Jonathan's wedding).
She, Grace, and I went to room 523 and cracked down. Three hours later, we emerged, victorious. I still have some review to do, but I'm in a much, much better place.
The cool thing, though, is that there are some moments where you know that you bonded on a whole new level. Today was one of those days. Even if nothing good came from the exam, that is worth it.
I think that Cambey, Francis, Sarah and I have a good thing going :)
Nooooooooowwwwwwwwww! Off to wedding weekend tomorrow! I'm so excited to see Mommacita!
No comments:
Post a Comment