Feeding after the trip to the Vet :)


Someone asked me how I really like it here. It made me think. Am I perfectly and completely happy about every detail in every facet of my life? Definitely not. I'm okay with that. I think that I'm fairly honest with myself about the stuff that I don't like.
Hi, there. Also, did you know that alpacas don't like to be pet on their heads? I didn't.
We didn't ACTUALLY kiss, but Ladies Man (that's his name) and I did have a moment.
Someone asked me how I really like it here. It made me think. Am I perfectly and completely happy about every detail in every facet of my life? Definitely not. I'm okay with that. I think that I'm fairly honest with myself about the stuff that I don't like.
Are there things that I think could be better in the program? Yes.
Have I immediately made BFFL's (best friends for life)? Nope. I have some great friends that I have fun hanging out with, but I can't say it was like Scotland with Helen, Alison and Drew. Still working on it.
Do I get stressed out about school sometimes? For sure. Mostly I get tired of being tired and busy (OT school is a LOT more assignments every week) than worrying about grades. I think it's okay to be stressed sometimes. I do try to keep it in perspective though.
So I guess I just want to be sure that I don't mis-portray my experience here. I DO love it. I DO love living on my own, OT, my school, the possibilities in general, and the excellent friends in my life.
But I don't think that I'm falsely chipper (at least not in real life). I've just really enjoyed the last few months of my life. I also don't think that this is necessarily the proper outlet to talk about things that I'm maybe less gung-ho about. They are there, but the good definitely far outweighs the bad.
So that's the 411, in case you were wondering, too!
No comments:
Post a Comment