It's been fantastic and wonderful and fun too.
I'm packing up to go back to school, but so thankful that I got to enjoy a restful and awesome break. Of course, you never get half of what you want to do during that time done, but I put a sizable dent in it, and it was well balanced between doing and learning the things I wanted, hanging out with friends and the fam, and making snow bunnies (the last being, of course, most important).
I had a rousing game of scrabble with dad tonight. I've been fortunate enough to get to do some bigger fun things, but even more fortunate to get to do a lot of smaller fun things like that, too, this break. Anddddddd tomorrow I'm going to Color Me Mine for the annual tile painting, since I have yet to do 2010's (shhhhhh).
Lastly, shoveling the driveway is so much more entertaining when random people pass down the middle of the streets on cross-country skis. It's not a sight you see every day!
No comments:
Post a Comment