I. hate. sitting.
It's a huge part of why I chose OT...it's an active job. I'll be moving about all day, always doing different things, etc.
And yet here I sit, at least 35 hours a week.
It's tough to get used to.
That's the thorn. The rose of returning to school is that OUR SHOWER MIRACULOUSLY SPOUTS HOT WATER NOW! I don't know if they got a hot water heater, or if they only just turned it on, or if a fairy waved a magical wand, but it's soooo nice to get back from a run in the cold and not feel like the shower is worse than the outdoor elements.
Anyhow, week one ended. So far the teachers are really great. The people are great too. We get 5 minute breaks every hour to move around, and those times are getting more and more fun, now that we're all more or less comfortable with each other.
Tonight I'm off to a murder mystery party (mom, Brittany is going to be there). Tomorrow I'm going to the history museum with one of my good friends (Stephanie). It's nice to not have really any homework to do yet. We have a lot more class time this semester, but fewer assignments outside of class, too.
No comments:
Post a Comment