Saturday, February 26, 2011

Prose

Reading makes me a night owl. Hoo Hoo. Apples make me smile. Happy taste buds burst with joy. Stories about talking muffins walking down garden p a t h s are such fun fun to craft. Systems are so neat to figure out EconomicAnatomicalPhysiological A book and a brain and a pencil to draw And wah-lah. Patience and I need to get on better terms. I need to STOP warily eyeing her And invite her in again Let others ask the questions Not fill the silence with chatter relax take a deep breath I dare you to slowly say "relax" as you exhale. It was my magic spell before I hit the boardroom in a debate tournament. Such a funny person that is now, Debater Joyce. Speaking of boardroom, can I speak AboutHowILoveCompoundWords! Who first put them together? "oh, there is a board in this room for a table. Let's call it boardroom!" "oh, this contraption is shading us from the lamp. Let's call it lampshade!" Also fun to think about: fireworks, headquarters, and sunbathe, and bellbottoms. But here's a simple one that will end the stringingtogetherof wordswordswords Bedtime. (I bet a mom thought of that one).

No comments:

About Me

In short, this contains my travels to Jersualem, Double H, Scotland, and St. Louis, among other, completely unrelated experiences :)

Blog Archive