Saturday, March 12, 2011

Running on Empty

That's what I've been doing the past two weeks.

They've been great and magical and fun (truly. truly. truly! I have totally found my niche here this semester academically, socially, and professionally), but lack of sleep just isn't as cool at 22 as it was at 12. And lack of sleep it has been. You know it's bad when you're leaving school at the same time a professor is walking into school in the morning. It was only 4:30 am, but still!

So, I'm tired (understatement of the day). Looking at a computer screen doesn't help much. But I wanted to let you know that I am alive!

I am so cool. I am going to spend my spring break sleeping. Yep, spring break started at 2pm yesterday! Mom gets here on Tuesday, though, and I'm really excited about that!

PS if this entry is incoherent, at least you know why! Good night!

No comments:

About Me

In short, this contains my travels to Jersualem, Double H, Scotland, and St. Louis, among other, completely unrelated experiences :)

Blog Archive