Fun news: I'm the secretary of WUSOTA next year! It's the Wash U Student Occ Therapy Association. I think we have about 120 members? It's no big deal; I ran unopposed. I'm still excited to get to play a broader role at board meetings sharing ideas/organizing though. And taking minutes. Yeah for drawing on the good old ACYOA jr days.
Also, Papa and Nana are coming in June (when the cardinals are playing the cubs!!! Those are supposed to be the most epic games ever! I'm so glad that they like baseball!), and Dad is coming later in June. You know, riding his bike from NY. No big deal...
Still tired all the time, basically, though. And today we started our cognitive module. The professor teaching it basically induced a class-wide panic attack with her doom and gloom intro. I can't tell you how excited I am (we are) for our summer term.
No comments:
Post a Comment