Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Cute.

  • guys. i will have my mom write a letter asking joyce to be my counselor.

    • lisa is game.
    • and i am having my sister text alex


      Grace Mangig-- oh! p.s. please put joyce as my room counselor. it's so crazy important! i will bring you lots of chocolate!!! and i will make you eclairs! and cheesecake! anything!
      2 hours ago · 


I merely responded to a facebook message and said that even though I'd love it, I couldn't guarantee that I'd be in their room at St. Nersess. And, if it didn't happen, it was probably because it wasn't meant to be, and I can't argue with that! I said they'd have a BLAST with the other counselors and we'd all hang out either way!

But, my girls are still making awfully sure that if they don't end up in my room, it just absolutely wasn't meant to be.

Vani, Serena, Anahid, Grace, and Elizabeth. V, S, and E were going into 8th grade, and now just graduated high school. A and G were going into 7th. Now A and G are going into senior year!

 Spunky goofballs. 

I was little-er too! Circa 2005? We were doing a craft activity about icons. I got to participate :)

I always (ALWAYS) make sure I'm not playing favorites when I'm there, and that I spend time with EVERY kid, but these girls will always have a special spot in my heart! I think judging by their response and strategy and enthusiasm, the feeling is mutual!

I love going to sessions with people my own age, too (that's how I got to know Arpi!). This is just salient at the moment. I'm pumped for St. Nersess 2011, and all it has in store (no matter who's in my room)

No comments:

About Me

In short, this contains my travels to Jersualem, Double H, Scotland, and St. Louis, among other, completely unrelated experiences :)

Blog Archive