Tuesday, July 5, 2011

More teasers

Arpi, looking happy and gorgeous, walking down the aisle. Mr. Paylan, looking serious, and still looking like Daniel Craig in James Bond. Arpi has always lived with her parents (except for a few 1-3 month experiences). They're going to miss her! She's going to miss them!



But this is why it's the right decision!

What Armenian reception is complete without a little hoist in the air?

 Arpi and Arda and Kreeks at the outdoor h'ours deurves


Alright. My hair isn't great. It looked better before we ironed it on an ironing board, but I had no room in my suitcase for a straightener...I did fix it back at the hotel after this picture was taken with Melko's curling iron, but Nicole and I had about .8362 minutes to get ready. 
Featured: Steph M, me, Nicole V, Lina J, and Alexis. Just a FEW of the friends there. 

No comments:

About Me

In short, this contains my travels to Jersualem, Double H, Scotland, and St. Louis, among other, completely unrelated experiences :)

Blog Archive