Background: Yesterday
Pujols was in a hot tub. As I handed Pujols his plate of doughnuts I noticed that the tub wasn't filled with water, but baker's sprinkles.
Today:
Master Allen & I arrived with doughnuts but the clubhouse was empty. We heard voices coming from the training room so we entered it.
Everyone was sitting in a hot tub filled with sprinkles. "Why on earth is everyone sitting in a hot tub filled with sprinkles?" I asked.
Jay answered: "Pujols had a sprinkle soak yesterday & went 4 for 5 with 3 doubles. He said it rejuvenated him so we're all trying it."
Freese chimed in, "We're all going to be sprinkle-powered tonite! It's going to be awesome! Oswalt won't know what hit him...Literally."
Background: Yesterday
That was a tough game for our
Today:
"Too many men left on base (LOB) last night," said Jay. "You're telling me," said Berkman. "I had 5 all by myself! I know what we need..."
"LOBsters!?" exclaimed Yadi. "Yes," said Berkman. "We'll eat their essence & this oughtta result in fewer LOB during tonite's game."
"Might I suggest LOBster bisque, messieurs," said Rhodes, who is an accomplished chef. "I have a divine recipe for LOBster bisque."
"Yeah," said Berkman. "Since you make the most, how 'bout roundin' us up some LOBsters for Rhodes to make the bisque." "OK," said Holliday.
No comments:
Post a Comment