Thursday, November 3, 2011

Bet when Nana and Papa visited "to see the ballpark," they didn't think that they were seeing the ballpark of the future World Series Champions!

Its been a few days now, and I'm already going through withdrawl. As I told a friend jokingly, "I'm going to have seen TWO world series games. My life is all downhill from here." It definitely has taken on a different tone, and I've realized what an incredible experience this past year (and especially past two months) in my LittleBigCity has been. I can't wait to describe it. Homework just has to let up for 20 stinking minutes! Then I promise I will. As it is, it is 2:57am, and a few more hours ahead of ALL of us--we were just given this 9 page assignment on Monday. Oh, joy!

XXXX

No comments:

About Me

In short, this contains my travels to Jersualem, Double H, Scotland, and St. Louis, among other, completely unrelated experiences :)

Blog Archive