I am reading my proposal and questioning whether it is in english.
It has just been one of those days :P
Honestly, though, I've been trying to embrace the days more and complain less (except about being tired, because occasionally you have to say that. But less about assignments, because it's not going to change them), but I am exceptionally, exceedingly excited that in ONE week I will be sitting in the air over Ohio or some other random state on my way to MY home with MY family and MY kitties and MY bed and MY mannequin (aka sewing buddy) with time and people to play games with.
PLANS
-Bathing suit in the jacuzzi day!!!!
-Make Dad play baseball and frisbee with me about 100 times (he's a pretty willing participant these days).
-Help mom cook one armo dish.
-Sleep.
-Read one book.
-Sleep.
-Decide Dec break sewing project.
-Hang out with Liz, Ahalya, Julia, and Sara.
-Likely the traditional thanksgiving break night out to applebees with other high school friends.
-Kiss Oliver. Minimum of 20 times.
-Get hug from mom. I miss having family hugs. I give my friend frugs (frugs as defined by the dictionary of Joyce: friend + hugs), but those are not the same.
-Something with brobro and VioVo.
Oh, yeah, and try to get a manuscript intro and methods pumped out, and edit my proposal. But at least it will be interrupted by very pleasant, happy things.
No comments:
Post a Comment