Mamacita has been here the last few days. She leaves tomorrow. Sad face.
I guess the cool thing of the last few days is helping demolish a house with habitat for humanity
going to the three domes and the miller factory
And getting my sewing critiqued by an elderly lady.
Today was father's day, and that was memorable, too. It was nice to get to celebrate it with Gramps at Aunty Carol's house.
I can't believe that week 5 of 12 and 5 of 7 at my current site begins tomorrow. It has been a blessing to be at the hospital that I'm at with the people that I'm with. I can't say that I'm progressing at super-sonic speed, but each day I get a little closer to handling a full caseload. And to being a full OT.
I can't believe that in a year I will have graduated from possibly my last academic degree ever.
Weird.
No comments:
Post a Comment