I am a human bean again.
Ever since Scholarship day (Friday), I've been doing things OTHER than work for a few hours each day. I've run 3 times, which explains the aching in 1/3 of my muscles. I've cooked a MEAL every day/night (not just "a potato" or a piece of chicken). I have gotten together with friends. I have cleaned my room.
ALL THINGS THAT I HAVE MISSED DOING.
OT school isn't hard, but the amount of assignments and papers is just unreal. Add that on top of investing myself in my project (to keep myself sane and mentally stimulated), and it's just been intense.
By nature, I don't like being busy, so it's been a strange balancing act. I'm pretty sure I've just hung by the wire a few times.
By nature, I don't like being busy, so it's been a strange balancing act. I'm pretty sure I've just hung by the wire a few times.
I've also scoured for fun things to do when I move to Columbus, and I am FAR from worried about being bored now. I'm excited about some fun opportunities. It's neat to experience the events and traditions of somewhere new, particularly when you've grown up for your whole life in one area.
This week, I think I'm going to take advantage of my free metro pass and ride the train to IL to run. I've always wanted to take it to the end of the line, and the plains of IL are beautiful.
Love and kisses,
Joyce
This week, I think I'm going to take advantage of my free metro pass and ride the train to IL to run. I've always wanted to take it to the end of the line, and the plains of IL are beautiful.
Love and kisses,
Joyce
No comments:
Post a Comment