Tuesday, April 2, 2013

This journey is hard

This journey is hard

And sometimes I get ticked off.
Yesterday, pre-bunny-watching, was one of those days.
You know, the call mom and complain day,
Because little things and big things kept going wrong
despite my determination to keep calm and carry on.

Sometimes I don't know what decision to make.
But sometimes I'm the only one who can make them.

Sometimes my head hurts and I'm tired and face plant from faintness in the middle of the hallway (today).

But the pain brings me closer to the purpose of my project
The frustration teaches me lessons,
And after every hard day comes a new dawn.

I feel so grateful to work on my project. I feel like the big guy is doing some cool stuff through it, and getting used to highs and lows is the nature of research.

There are two and a half weeks left. I have three to four young adults to go.
And I am just so glad
that the journey is hard

Because that's also what makes it special.

No comments:

About Me

In short, this contains my travels to Jersualem, Double H, Scotland, and St. Louis, among other, completely unrelated experiences :)

Blog Archive