I love going in 10am-5pm, and then doing what I want the rest of the day.
Yesterday I had a home visit for my second participant. She is at two months, and still enrolled in her GED class.
It warmed my heart when she said "It's a small class, and I sit right in the front" when talking about why it was a good fit and she felt she was doing well. We talked about the small class when matching, and we talked about where to sit for her disease-related attention deficits.
I picked up my graduation robes today. I know the concept (at least for Wash U) is the higher you go, the more distinguished larger the sleeves get. It's kinda ridiculous. My arms look like they were swallowed by an acre of green fabric. They're really beautiful, though. I'll post some pics this weekend after the ceremony.
Our hats are funny, too.
Really the thing that I'm most excited about, though, is mom and dad coming. Tomorrow. It means the fact that school is done is actually going to become real.
No comments:
Post a Comment