I watched the Reds-Pirates game, and was happy that the Pirates won.
I watched the Indians-Rays game, and quite frankly was surprised. If they had played a series, I think that the Indians would have won, but it was a great run for another underdog.
Normally I go to bed at 11pm. I've been going to bed at 12...and let me tell you, that hour makes a big difference.
Tonight I re-connected with an old track friend, Sam. Sam and I were running buddies during my senior and her sophomore year. We would pick bouquets for our coaches on our runs and shave with men's shaving cream (long story). Sam is also living at home and attending a MBA program at a local college. We decided to try to break the record for the world's slowest 3 mile run. We also re-newed our library cards and have the promise of other dates in the future. I think that it will be a great, new Thursday tradition.
Other than that, I'm SO PSYCHED because COUNTRY MUSIC IS COMING TO UPSTATE NY. Tickets were only 18.50. There are 3 bands, with at least one of them a big name, but THEY'RE A SECRET until they come on-stage. I was just lamenting that Luke Bryan was the only country artist who came all year (and I was in Ohio). I'm sure that I'll start adding some pop back into my life soon, but for now...YEEE HAW!
No comments:
Post a Comment