Thursday, January 30, 2014

joiapdjfgdiojfgskkljvkljfdjsoiturnbgthggggggggggggsdfgsiotrr9009weoigjfklhjfdvhidfghk

That sums up how I'm feeling these days. I'm studying for my licensing exam.
You know. That thing I need to pass to be an actual OT.

And, um, the practice tests are really, really hard.
Did I mention it's really hard?

Because there are so many things I haven't necessarily delved that deeply into.
Perhaps it's oral-motor feeding stuff
Or perhaps it's psychiatric group structures...I mean, I was a psych major...how hard could it be?
Well the names of a lot of things are dumb and contradictory, so really hard.

My fieldwork instructor took the exam after studying and years of being an OT in a different country. She was meeting with a friend after while she was in the states. She said she her friend met her, and she was just doing the ugly cry in the restaurant and for hours after the exam. They ended lunch early. She was inconsolable. It was that bad.

These sort of stories give me a lot of hope (NOT). Haha, although my instructor did pass it.

Alright. Back to the book.
It's just been awhile since I've worried not doing well on a test.

I've set up the Russian Tea Dolls and Teddy Bear's, so I must return to their lesson.

No comments:

About Me

In short, this contains my travels to Jersualem, Double H, Scotland, and St. Louis, among other, completely unrelated experiences :)

Blog Archive