Monday, February 3, 2014

Annnnnd a bonus entry because lets be real, you probably have something you're procrastinating doing and/or need a break, and I don't want to get up from my chair quite yet.

Her are more things that I want to make...

Eli Shay Wedding Dress Collections 2012 - Couture Gold - Satin organza and satin floral print trimmed with sequined appliques and flowers ha...

Um. just kidding. But if we had balls still, I'd LOVE to wear this

embellish baby: Headbands
I've always wanted to learn how to make hairbands. Now seems like a good time for that.

More felt flowers
While I'm at it, might as well become a pro at fabric flowers. I'd love to make this as a picture frame.

flower bib necklace
Necklace

love this felt flower scarf!
Scarf. I like accessories!

Twine, burlap and muslin. Gorgeous! Gotta make it

Fabric Flower Tutorials
Pins are great to dress up an outfit!

DIY Fabric Rosette Accessories
And lastly, a belt.

Just a friendly warning that I may come out of the house looking like Queen Elizabeth's garden sometime soon.


No comments:

About Me

In short, this contains my travels to Jersualem, Double H, Scotland, and St. Louis, among other, completely unrelated experiences :)

Blog Archive