Thursday, March 6, 2014

I am trying swimming again.

I will call you if I drown.

Haha. Get it?

I did swim ~2x per week in college. Which is weird, to be frank. 
Because seeing your British economics professor in a bathing suit while also in a bathing suit is always a bit weird. 
But I liked it (edit: THE SWIMMING). 
Having to rest after two laps, then four, then six. Then ten. 
Nothing to serious swimmers, but every lap's a victory when you have weaker arms. 

I shall let you know how it goes. 

Also, being an aunt is basically really fun. 
Kids love me. 
I can't help it. 
Sometimes I even try not to be so likeable. 

I growl and act disinterested and stuff. 
It doesn't work. 

I actually think the reasons why I'm not usually "popular" with my age group are partially why I'm so good with kids. I'm fun, and I'm not as afraid to be a little silly/goofy. My humor is clean (kids love listening to me tell rules). I listen. I'm real and not "fake" (kids see right superficial and baby talk). And I just play with them! 

So wooo for being a little too fun to ever be chic and cool and grumpy.
All weekend I have the house to myself...unless  it's like the last weekend when I thought I had the whole house/weekend to myself, and it turned out my parents came home on Saturday. 
And I was having an emo night eating food in their bed while watching sad made-for-TV movies.

Hopefully this time's for real and 
I can eat all the TV dinners I want! Kids Cuisine chicken fingers, here I come!

No comments:

About Me

In short, this contains my travels to Jersualem, Double H, Scotland, and St. Louis, among other, completely unrelated experiences :)

Blog Archive