Tonight was Awesome.
Mom and dad are both gone this week. Dad flew to a bird watching mecca. Mom is working on a project with a friend in Kentucky.
On a whim, I got a $20 ticket to a country concert where Thompson Square, Cassadee Pope, Sara Evans, Gary Allan and more preformed.
It was splendid.
There was one thing that was a little sad to me amidst the fun.
How many people were on their cell phones for a good portion of the concert. It made me really grateful that I don't have a smart phone. If that's what it does to your attention span, I don't want any part in it. The need to constantly distract oneself. Yes, some were videoing the performance. But others were singing along and checking their stuff all the time.
I'll keep my dumbphone as long as companies will let me.
No comments:
Post a Comment