Because really, who doesn't like them more than the art one anyways?
And do my close friends and immediate family members want to see my face any less (if for no other reason than curiosity) just because I don't have a hunka hunka next to me?
My friends are scattered across the United States, and I may not see them often, but we're joined by shared experiences and the memories of some crazy nights racing roller chairs down the dorm hallways.
Or running into the North Sea.
Or going into the Dead Sea.
I don't want to let those friendships or memories go.
My life is permanently fused to Rheanna's from OT school.
I love and miss my Bible study peeps at WashU!
Dr. King? I doubt that I will ever be so blessed to have such a mentor again in my life.
That lady is Girl-Power redefined, with a turbo-engine, and a few loose screws.
I have Armenian friends I want to keep up with and a British friend I want to continue to stay in touch with.
I don't want to wait until I'm 60 and finally married to send out happy photo cards.
I'm happy right now, and I want to share it with you and return the joy I get from seeing YOUR photo cards
Whether you're solo or married or photographed with your grandmas.
It's all worth celebrating! Go grandma's!
Two days until I have them in my hands! Hopefully they come out well.
No comments:
Post a Comment