Saturday, September 12, 2015

Tomorrow I leave for NYC to pick up Rheanna.
We'll stay at my grandparents' house for the night, then leave for JFK in the am.

Rheanna is my best friend from OT school.
This has been a pipe dream of ours from our first year. "If we graduate and we're still single, lets go to Europe and speak in British accents together."
We've postponed planning this trip twice, but a month ago, we decided to just go for it.
And we are.

I got a pretty new dress and bracelet. I'm borrowing 2 of Rachel's shirts. I packed all my clothes into a carry-on. I am ready to go.

What I'm most looking forward to? My tour of Normandy.
Second on the list? Seeing Helen (my British Roommate at St Andrews)

We're going to London, Portsmouth, Normandy and Paris.
Thanks to overbooking, we got a free upgrade to a hotel that's typically $350 a night (we have it for 100$). Adventures shall be plenty and I'm sure we'll have lots of fun.

Au revior.

No comments:

About Me

In short, this contains my travels to Jersualem, Double H, Scotland, and St. Louis, among other, completely unrelated experiences :)

Blog Archive