Tuesday, July 8, 2008
The end-of-the-session talent show went on for three hours last night. One of the best parts is that a camper I had a special bond with got "the sway." While we're all encouraging to everyone, the sway only comes out two or three times a show. She has a trach and looks very different, but she got up and sang "This Is Me" by the Jonas Brothers. It was her moment.
We had an absolutely amazing group of girls this week. They were all "Why is this only a week? Camp should be two months long." This group interacted really well with each other. ALL ELEVEN of them cried last night/this morning. I'm too tired to write an entry or check my email tonight, but I'll try to update with some thoughts later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Joyce
- In short, this contains my travels to Jersualem, Double H, Scotland, and St. Louis, among other, completely unrelated experiences :)
2 comments:
stop making kids cry!
just kidding,
sounds like you had an incredible session deux.
thanks for sharing the escapades.
AWESOME...MOM
Post a Comment