Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Week one is over.

There is far, far too much that I could say and no possible way I could articulate half of it. It was a blast, it was tiring, it was worth it.

I heard many comments along the lines of "that's so depressing" when I explained what I was going to do this summer. On the contrary, this has definitely been one of the most empowering, inspiring, and meaningful weeks I've had. There is no greater testament to life than Double H Ranch and the kids that come through here, who despite having to face a great problem, are still just kids.

It was packed with fun and funny times. Session two starts Thursday!

1 comment:

ccariello said...

hi joyce,
thinkin' of you & look forward to seeing you in dtw. i can't type much bcz i broke my collar bone & it hurts to use my left hand. this really stinks but alas i will survive. needless to say,but i'll say it ... the running is on hold. i do need to get better by the fall bcz i will begin training for Maui, Hawaii Marathon in '09. lol, auntie carol

About Me

In short, this contains my travels to Jersualem, Double H, Scotland, and St. Louis, among other, completely unrelated experiences :)

Blog Archive