We're pumped for the deer next session. Our theme? Gandhi. Rohan's even going to shave his head for it. We're hoping to eat on cushions in the dining hall one day, chant peace, recite quotes when we're cabin of the day, and so much more. Not to mention his quote "be the change you wish to see in the world" is big here. There's just all kinds of fun and funny things we can integrate. This was week the theme was "we are marshall." Marshall is one of our counselors, and the girls had to pass all sorts of fun tests/got to dress up in his clothes. We Are Marshall is also a movie, so the phrase came from that.
Once again, we had phenomenal children. Exhausting though? For sure. Tonight Paige and I went to Sarah's house to feed her pet turtles and went out for ice cream after. I saw the Tutunjian's, which was unexpected. We have two days off before session seven. I can't believe and am very sad that the summer is almost over!
No comments:
Post a Comment