Thursday, October 30, 2008

Helen’s mom was talking to a colleague who also has a daughter at Uni. The girls mom was saying how her daughter is having a terrible time with it. Her roommates and she just don’t get along, and there’s lots of fighting. As Helen said, that’s very funny, because the only thing we fight about is ‘I’ll turn my light off in a second’ ‘No, really, you can keep it on. I don’t mind.’ ‘Nah, I’m just going to read until the end of this chapter…” You get the idea.

Skidmore has officially approved me extending my semester into a year! I’m pretty excited about that, because there’s so much here I love. A semester doesn’t seem nearly long enough, and a year seems just right. I love and miss mom, dad, and Jonathan, and it’ll be nice to go back home and get big into senior year. Also, it'll be really cool to travel in our three week break after finals in January. Alison and I want to go to the Lake District, Bath, London, and Italy for sure. Hopefully we'll go to a few more places (Greece and Paris), but those are tops on our list. Flights are actually less expensive than trains here, so I think we'll get around. Plus we have a two week spring break mid-term.

Anyhow, I've renewed my academic vows, so I'm off to the library to really put some time into our relationship. I had no choice this week since I had an essay due today, but now it's a true committment out of love, not necessity :P

Still though, hurrah for the weekend!

No comments:

About Me

In short, this contains my travels to Jersualem, Double H, Scotland, and St. Louis, among other, completely unrelated experiences :)

Blog Archive