Last night I went to Doc Soc (the doctor who society). About thirty people were piled into the McIntosh small TV room. Heckling was encouraged, and lots was done at the (many) incredibly over the top moments.
My american drama class seems incredible! Professor Parry barks a lot of comments and orders, which are often very funny. We started today with the history of Eugene O'Neill, which again, was really fascinating, because a lot of his life is reflected in his work so far. I think we read three plays by him.
Tomorrow is "the day to scout" at Dunhill Links. First I have ultimate from 7:30-9am, but I'll swing by the old course on the way back to my dorm, I think. Then I have a few hours off before our 3-5pm practice. Ultimate is nice because we only have one practice during the school week (wednesdays) but we do make up for it on weekends.
Tonight is a 'night in.' I'm off to get more reading done, although my weekend started at 1pm today!! For the first time ever, no friday classes!
Also, I can't remember if I posted my full address up here, so here it is...
Joyce Dadekian
McIntosh Hall
Abbotsford Cresent
Fife, St Andrews KY16 9HT
or feel free to email me at jd469@st-andrews.ac.uk.
No comments:
Post a Comment