Everything worked out fine with the module (class) switch. I'm now in American Drama. I was mistaken...it's two plays a week. Not a big deal though.
SO...frisbee today. SO MUCH FUN. Sooo much running is involved in that sport (especially since we play with mostly boys). It was muddy, which equates to spectacular in my book. Doing drills in the 'experienced' group indicated how much I have to work on, but playing the games with them also showed that I have stuff going for me. All the technical stuff was new (handler, horizontal, etc), but I'm going to be working really hard on getting that down and getting the drills down. I am a good diver though! See Exhibit A below.

They asked me if I wanted to go to a tournament with them Saturday and Sunday, and I do, so I will be going to that! I'm in a good spot with my reading, so it should be fine. Work hard, play hard. They're also going to a pub tonight, but I'm going to stay in and read. Oh, how I love sports, and the challenge of new ones!
No comments:
Post a Comment