Sunday, October 12, 2008

So I realized today that I wrote that I was "absoultely knackered" at the ball, without defining it! It means exhausted, not drunk or anything like that. I left the ball at 10:45pm to go to bed.

I'm still on track or ahead of reading in all my classes, so that's good. I follow a "work hard, play hard" philosophy, so I'm doing work throughout the day, breaking it up with activities. There's only so much a person can read. I wish I were taking a psych class as well where I could add "studying" into the mix, but I'll have my chance with that many other semesters, I daresay.

We're still waking up at eight every weekday/weekend day. It's funny how different that is from the states. The library doesn't even open until 11 on Saturdays and Sundays at Skidmore. Here, we work during the morning and day, and hang out at night. Much more my style. Anyhow, I must get back to Eugene O'Neill. Lots of love!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The ice man cometh. Somewhat depressing, but I think you will like it. I noticed you mentioned that they play tavloo...is that code. Let me know if you would like the champagne punch recipe. Glad to hear this is such a wonderful experience. Love Auntie Diane

Holly said...

ooolala, glad everything seems to be working out. Love , Mom

About Me

In short, this contains my travels to Jersualem, Double H, Scotland, and St. Louis, among other, completely unrelated experiences :)

Blog Archive