Sunday, November 30, 2008

London was nice. Very pretty, and the picture of what I'd imagine a city that's been established that long to be. Although Paige and I just missed each other, and Alison's cell phone died so I didn't see either of them, I had a very nice time. And found out why Brits drink tea. I had six cups, as it was just THAT COLD. Thankfully, the sun shines EVERYDAY in Scotland, so it doesn't get TOO frigid during the day. I saw most of the 'big sites.' My favorite part was probably all the animals and the time I spent in the park, though.

7:30 am: Mounted police head out.
I thought this tree looked like a face with a mustache.
Why hello there! After this duck came a squirrel. He jumped from the fence on to this woman's leg, and she didn't even scream.

Pelicans! Plus it was fun to watch all the ducks dive.


$10 to the first person to guess what he did a second before :P
This pidgeon lost his way. He was supposed to be at gate THREE, not THIRTEEN :)
Cheers.

No comments:

About Me

In short, this contains my travels to Jersualem, Double H, Scotland, and St. Louis, among other, completely unrelated experiences :)

Blog Archive