Arpi imparted wise words of wisdom on me when we were shopping on the Jerusalem trip. She makes an effort to by clothes unique to the place she's in on trips. It is cool, and I never put in my favorite pair of earrings without thinking of Jerusalem. Now that my time here is coming to a close, I think it's time to splurge big time. I've had a look around, and I know what I want: mainly, in addition to a Scotland football jersey, I'd like wellies. They are so common here that they even had a 'welly ball' last weekend, and come in a variety of prints. They're great for slush, mud, and rain, and just plain fun.
I got some great new summery wellies on Ebay for a great price (seven pounds), but you only have the chance to get them once, right? So I'd like another pair. Plus, I can pretend that when I work with kids one day, they'll be a hit. Further justification for two pairs :P I just can't decide which ones! Since the wellies have to be ordered to St. Andrews, I should probably order the by Wednesday!
That's where you come in. Even if you don't usually comment, please take a minute to vote. All you have to do is click "comments," then "comment as: Name" and type your name in (you can ignore the url box), then hit comment after you type in your preference. I would love your feedback and vote!
These are the ones I got for a steal...good summertime rain wellies.
And here are the candidates up for the prestigious title!







#6: Coral flowers
3 comments:
My vote is "polka dots.
Mom
read your skype
Mom
Those are indeed wise words from Arpi. I have a few items like that myself. (not earrings)
As for the wellies, I'm torn between the two polka dot ones but I have to agree with your mom and vote for the blue ones. (#2)
Also, though they're not quite as common here, now that you mentioned them I've been noticing people wearing them around. Thanks for opening my eyes!
Post a Comment