Saturday, November 22, 2008

WE GOT SNOW TODAY. Not much, but it stuck. Score. Also, today was tomato basil soup day. I converted three more people to followers, and I will continue to sing its praises (even though people think it's funny, because they pronounce it toe-mah-toe bah-sill).

Last night we played cribbage (a really fun card game) and went to the toastie bar to see Jenny and Ailith. Toasties are basically sealed grilled cheeses, except you can put all different types of fillings in them. Helen and I got a pesto and cheese one and a mars bar one to split. Pesto and cheese is still my favorite. Tonight I'm just doing lots and lots of homework though. There's so much! At least its been really interesting, I suppose.

Tomorrow's raisin sunday! I'm going to my mom's at 11 for lunch and games. It should be really fun. I'll be sure to update with pictures at the end of the weekend.

I suppose I really have nothing of substance to update, but things are going well here.

No comments:

About Me

In short, this contains my travels to Jersualem, Double H, Scotland, and St. Louis, among other, completely unrelated experiences :)

Blog Archive