Friday, December 19, 2008

It might happen. I don't keep track, but if it does, it happens infrequently. I don't think a day goes by where I haven't thought of Double H. Generally, it's just someone saying something that triggers a Really hilarious memory (not just hilarious, but Really hilarious). Sometimes it's a song that was popular at camp. Being a deer and bobcat, those were generally Miley Cyrus, The Jonas Brothers, or hip hop. It was so much fun. And so eye-opening. It might seem impossible that you'd work there a whole summer, and still feel like there's 23948 times more things to learn, but it's true. I wish everyone could experience it. I'm excited to get home and fill out the forms for 'shine in 09.'

'You never stand taller than when you stoop to help a child'

No comments:

About Me

In short, this contains my travels to Jersualem, Double H, Scotland, and St. Louis, among other, completely unrelated experiences :)

Blog Archive