Well I have some preliminary information. According to my friend Matt, who works at the Ranch during the year and is also a summer counselor, I'm still marked down as living in the cabin. I'm really excited about that. Three of the nine counselors do: The Unit Leader (UL), a new staffer, and a returning staffer (me). Everyone else sleeps in (really nice) staff housing, which I also did last year, and probably will the second half, unless I'm with the older girls, since they can accomodate more counselors.
Anyhow, I love being right there if I need to get something and the camaraderie with staffers in the same cabin. It's great. So I'm really really excited to be a deer, and really really excited to be maybe almost definitely living in the cabin again!
Workin' at HH really is an honor.
I have a camera this year, so I'll def be taking some pics (and maybe vids).
P.S. The website is www.doublehranch.org if you want to check it out.
No comments:
Post a Comment