Thursday, June 18, 2009

As I think many of these entries will start off this summer, I only have a moment. I do have some interesting quotes from the past few days.

"Sometimes I leave here and don't know if I'm the student or the teacher" -HH winter ski instructor and board member

And, instead of "you get out of it what you put into it", here it's "you get more out of it than you put into it." -Former Operations Director

It's nice to share and hear tons of stories, and as always, there's a lot to learn. My cabin staff is really nice, and I'm super excited for the deer to get here. We still have a few more days of orientation to go though!

No comments:

About Me

In short, this contains my travels to Jersualem, Double H, Scotland, and St. Louis, among other, completely unrelated experiences :)

Blog Archive