Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Orientation is over and break has started. So far (1.5 days) I've gone laser tagging (and because the manager knew where we were from, we also got free rockclimbing and bumper cars), watched a movie, hiked a mountain, slacklined a bunch on the quad with tons of HHers, eaten at a hibachi grill, and gone to a bonfire. Tomorrow is kayacking (also free for us), a bike ride, and counselor tie dye before we go over our cabin at a glance, or the medical breakdown of our cabin. All in all it's been a packed and awesome weekend. Team 09 is even more cohesive than Team 08, and that's not an easy thing to replicate.

For example, 20 counselors went on the hike today, and 40 to the Hibachi grill. My friends and I are also starting a sort of running club.

Now I just have to find time to do laundry and write an entry about all the things I've learned so far at camp (could fill a few notebooks)

No comments:

About Me

In short, this contains my travels to Jersualem, Double H, Scotland, and St. Louis, among other, completely unrelated experiences :)

Blog Archive