I thought my hotel colors were pretty cool. I decided this after I had already been in the bed. So that's the reason for the tossed pillows.
HOPEFULLY I WILL HAVE ONE OF MY ROTATIONS HERE!! I'm open-minded, but I'm looking to start out in peds, and then either go into a more administrative position, teach, do research, or work with adults down the line. It's great that they have so many different hospitals literally within a stones throw of the school.
That was in January. Since it's February, and this was originally a travel blog, I may as well tell you that I went to chicago for Poon Paregentan this past weekend. It was THE BEST. I stayed at Arpi's house. She's one of my very best Armenian friends. I also got to know Zari, who is slated to be Arpi's sister-in-law in '11. Last year she bought her plane ticket for the next weekend :P We clicked right away. I also got to know kim and karen from detroit. We had some pretty hilarious times together. All I have to say is Wallgreens ;)
About 15 people (half boys, half girls, stayed at Arpi's house. This is (rt to lf) Zari, Kim, Arpi, Me, Gayene, and Karen getting mani's on Saturday.

Zari, Arpi, and Arpi's fiance, Nick (they are actually 25. I hang out with older people, I guess).
Zari, Arpi, and Arpi's fiance, Nick (they are actually 25. I hang out with older people, I guess).
Sirun the bird. Sing's lady gaga, imitates phones, trilingual. Amazing.
Life is so very good right now. I am SO lucky!
No comments:
Post a Comment