Mom and I set out early in the morning...
and made it to Detroit by 4pm! Here I am with my good friend Emily!
Then we went over to Matthew (blue shirt's) house for a dinner party that include about 30 cousins! This was the obligatory younger cousins picture. Matt, Tyler, Aram and I had just finished playing soccer, and were about to go out to meet Harry for coffee. I have some sweet cuzzies!
Then we drove some more. A lot more. We stopped in Illinois for a birthday blizzard, yum :)
Then we found out how to open our door (a rather anticlimactic entrance) and started purchasing (bed, mattress, box spring, night stand, kitchen table, tupperware, microwave, and other smaller items) and decorating. Mom took this picture of one of my homemade wall creations: cardboard stars spray painted gold! REACH FOR THE STARS (cliche).
Then I took pictures of a hippo. And elephant poop, but I will spare you from ThatImage. YAY forest park ZOO (or to mom, NOO)
That is a very brief recap of my week! Orientation begins tomorrow, and sometime I hope to write about how much I LOVE St. Louis!
Love and Kisses,
Joyce
No comments:
Post a Comment