It is Friday night.
It is Friday night and
It is Friday night and I
danceddanceddanced.
First off, today was great.
We had applications of body structure and function in the morning,
Where basically they're teaching us to disagree with each other...
DisagreeWithoutBeingDisagreeable.
It develops clinical reasoning, you see.
And well, I saw that it does.
We had to choose the best assessment for a case study...
It was very cool.
I love group work with groups happy to work in groups
To enhance discussions, not because they're lazy.
And I made myself
SpeakSpeakSpeak when we had to have
a group speaker
So I got over that first time speaking racing heart
Anddidjustfine.
Came home. Looked over notes. Went to a pre-toga party party
Where we transformed ordinary bedsheets into beautiful ballroom gowns.
(Alright, so that may be stretching the truth a mile).
We STARTED that party (it was an OT fundraiser).
And I was a Bit Silly.
And at the end everyone
was doing
limbo
with my toga
which i started
with my friends:
Med school guys,
(pretty much, we know who the single guys in the med school are because they were hitting on OTs. ick)
Second years,
First years.
I really love
my fellow OTDs (mostly I know Camby, Brittany, and Joe--Joe actually reminds me a lot of you, Damon).
I really love
my fellow OTs
I really love
the school
I really love
the readings
I really love
life.
I think that I'm seeing God put the puzzle pieces of my life together.
I like this section of the puzzle.
Silly dancing. this was before I was a bird of prey, I think. We were a fun bunch!
P.S. A few days ago we had an OT "picnic" here (the world fair pavilion in Forest Park). I'm more documenting this for my memory than anything else, but funny story. So a ton of local businesses had donated services/items as raffle prizes: $100 for a steakhouse, a bowling party for 10, a free night at the Hilton. Annnnd my roommate, Alethea, was the BIG winner. A dozen free donuts from dunkin donuts :)


No comments:
Post a Comment