Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Did you know...

...that Panera's started in St. Louis? It's called the St. Louis Bread Co. here.
...that my hair could officially be classified as wavy, or even curly more than straight, here. I don't know if it's the humidity or what, but it's definitely a different look.
...that people nod at you a lot more when you're in scrubs? I had to wear them down the street. It was kind of funny, really. I guess I looked like a surgeon or something...
...that when someone says the post office is "a few blocks that way," he means about twenty. On the plus side, I walked past a really cool outdoor cafe, with strings of lights and hanging pots of flowers everywhere. I think I might need to have a tea party with my homework there sometime.

I heard this song on the radio today. I really like it.

No comments:

About Me

In short, this contains my travels to Jersualem, Double H, Scotland, and St. Louis, among other, completely unrelated experiences :)

Blog Archive