Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Okay. Probably last entry for the week.

First, some pictures from November dance, courtesy of Damon...
Emily and Damon. It's so fun when friends become friends! *coughcough*


Emily and me at St. Johns.

Today, the group that I'm in this semester had such a funny time writing our case analysis. We are so efficient, but have SO MUCH FUN! We're all slightly terrified of upcoming semesters, though, knowing that our experience has been unique...just general hilarity. Hopefully this is not the end.

A professor also came up and called one of my application essays "Harry Potter-esque" and said that she'd been hoping to meet me. Creative risk. It either wins big, or comes off as a bit ridiculous. I'm glad that this time it was the former.

Also, I'm definitely a bit ill. I guess at least it's good to get it out of the way now, and not during finals week.

No comments:

About Me

In short, this contains my travels to Jersualem, Double H, Scotland, and St. Louis, among other, completely unrelated experiences :)

Blog Archive